Thursday, January 19, 2012

Training camp this weekend

A bunch of the guys on the team and I are going down to the Turner Falls area this weekend for a little training camp. This will be a first because I've never officially been on a team training camp. I sort of went on a mini 3 day solo camp a couple of weeks ago. I took off on Friday and rode 5 hours, then turned around and got big rides on Saturday and Sunday as well. Definitely makes the legs tired as I'm sure will be the case this weekend.

It may not be possible to keep this updated the next couple days, but we'll see. I've actually been doing a lot of this with my phone, but if I don't have any Internet access where we're at, I'll just have to miss a couple of days.

We've got some pretty epic rides planned and the weather looks like it's going to be real nice. I should have some pretty good miles in by the end of the week. Actually this month should be a pretty good mileage month, well, a good mileage month for January. I'm pretty stoked with the training program/plan I'm working on now. I guess I'm about a month and a half in with a month and a half to go. I'll be sure to do a post in a month or so with all the details and results etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment