Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31 done

Well, I guess I did it. 31 days in a row. I realize some of the posts were a little weak, but hey, this was a time consuming task. Oddly enough, I've still got a few more posts that I'm working on. I've definitely gotten into the  habit of taking down ideas right after I think of them, so that should help to keep this updated on a more regular basis. There's also something else I'm working on. If everything works out I'll be sure to give all the details.

I need to get my TT bike ready and get a few rides on it. The first race of the season is only a little over 2 weeks away. I'm pretty excited to use my video camera to record a few races. That will add a nice element to just giving a description of what went down.

I'm probably going to take a few days off posting on here due to the fact that I've got to get caught up on a few things. I've been downloading all my power data, but I haven't had a lot of time to analyze the last month very much. I'm still working on some different things training wise this year. I'm a little over 2 months in, but I'm still not realizing the benefits just yet. Well, a little bit, but not what I'm hoping for. I should know for sure in the next  2-6 weeks.

My buddy and team mate Rob Bell was telling me the other day he may try to do the daily blog challenge for a month. February is a leap year this year, but still, it's only 29 days. There's a link to his blog page on the right side of the screen on my blog list.

No comments:

Post a Comment