Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Random photos from 2011

I've got a ton of photos on my phone that I took last year. Here are a few that I thought were interesting.

My workbench

Nice veiw from the top of Mt. Scott

Very harsh winter day. I think the wind chill was -34 or something similar

Double down sandwich from KFC.

Saw this at a truckstop on the way to Texas. You can carry a gallon of soda or coffee with it!

Crazy Oklahoma storm clouds

Amazing how small this building was in early 2011. It's almost done and about twice this size now.


Tornado damage near Piedmont OK

My daughter Chloe helping builds moms bike.

My biggest cash prime of all time! Over $400.00 at Har-Ber meadows in Arkansas

My bike deep in Lake Hefner. The lake got really low with the bad summer drought.

Bad day for this grasshopper at the state road race

Saw this coming home from Tulsa
This guy comes by the shop a lot. There's a lot of lights and wiring going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment