Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Commute

So since I'm taking it easy this week, I thought I'd take a few pictures along the route I take most of the time. Lately, every time I'm out, everything is a little greener than before.....

A couple of blocks from my house, a new hotel is being built.

It's about 7/10 mile from my house to the Lake Hefner bike trail.



Off the bike trail and onto Grand Blvd.





Grand Blvd. through Nichols Hills. Watch out for spitting cyclists...........






Heading south on Shartel............




The Paseo district heading towards Walker..........



Some graffiti on 23rd and Walker.......



Up Walker to downtown




East though midtown then Automotive Alley where the shop is.





Riding home back on Grand Blvd. over the Hefner Parkway looking NW at the lake.




North side of the lake on the dam. There was the full crowd scene at the lake this afternoon with the super nice weather.
























No comments:

Post a Comment