Friday, March 6, 2009

Ready To Race





So the racing season for me starts tomarrow. It's going to be a two race weekend, The Salty Cow Extraviganza or something. Basicly a circuit race on Saturday and Sunday near Lake Keystone.


This is a picture from last year.


Last year was only the Salt Creek race. Somehow I won the Cat 3 race. I'm feeling a little under pressure because everyone keeps asking me if I'm going to defend my title or whatever.


It's weird how sometimes you think you're going to do well at a race and you end up getting smoked, and other times, you feel like crap. You're suffering, pretty much in survival mode, and you end up winning. Thats pretty much what happened last year. I did learn a little secret last year going for a prime and I think that helped in the end. Maybe it will work again for me this year.


All in all, I'm pretty stoked to get the season started. I got my new team frame a couple of months ago. Orbea Opal. It's super sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment