Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rivercross at Wheeler Park

 The 2nd race of the season was not a good one for me. The course was awesome, but I had a few issues with my bike set up and never felt like I could get going in any kind of rhythm. I ended up 6th out of 8th, and even went a lap down on a really long course. Definitely not the result I was looking for. It seems like every time I have a really bad race, I start to question my fitness and or race skills. I usually have to drill it for a few days afterwards to make sure everything is ok and I can still put out some watts.
Anyway, the big Ruts and Guts 3 day race is this weekend, so hopefully things will go better this time around. It looks like there's some pretty good competition signed up so far.

My buddy Andy Chasteen was at the races taking pictures. Awesome as always!













No comments:

Post a Comment