Friday, June 8, 2012

King of Moore crit


The view from Rob Bell's handlebars

This is the entire King of Moore crit video. The race and the course are pretty self explanatory. It was a little sketchy in a couple of spots due to being wet in some spots from the rain the night before.

A rider went off the front early and made it stick. 3 more guys took off towards the end. I missed getting in that move, but oh well. I did win a sweet Oakley prime lap and won the field sprint for a 5th.

The big Tulsa Tough is this weekend, actually tonight as I'm writing this. I think I'll bring my camera and try to get an on board video from tonight or tomorrow.

I'm trying something a little different this year. I'm going to do the cat 1/2 races on Friday and Saturday, but the masters race on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment