Friday, March 9, 2012

Ready to go racing again

Well, the second race weekend of the season, with many more to follow, goes off tomorrow. The annual Salt creek crit is on Sat and the Tall Chief road race is on Sunday. We've got a full squad of cat 2's going so I'm pretty stoked about that.
The only downfall I can think of is that there is a good chance of rain both days. I kind of like actually racing in the rain, but it seems really hard on the drive train department. You tend to pick up all kinds of noises on your bike after it dries out after a good rain ride.

Everybody on the team seems to be going pretty good right now. I'm not going to go into too much detail, but our weekly training rides have progressively gotten pretty hard. I'm pretty interested to see how we go against all the best guys from around here. Anyhow, I'm going to try to race with my camera on if the weather is not too wet.

I'll post a race report hopefully with video footage ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment