Friday, March 23, 2012

Keeping the legs happy

My legs have been feeling a little tired lately. I guess I've kind of decided to go a little easy this week. I think this is the first time that's happened all season, but on a side note I've gotten in more miles, training stress, ETC. than ever before. Maybe it's due to the fact that it's been raining all week. It's hard to get motivated to ride when it's wet out. I'm pretty sure I've done enough rain riding/racing this year, and it's only been two race weekends so far.

I did get 1 pretty hard ride in this week. I figured it was time to start getting acclimated to the TT bike, so I went out to Hefner and did the Strava thing. I ended up getting the 2 records, but I bet they go down pretty soon. The Strava app is starting to get out of control. I'm predicting by this summer, it gets really crazy.
If you have an iPhone or a Garmin, there's really no reason not to use it.

Anyway, a few of us are going to a road race tomorrow in NE Oklahoma. As far as I know, it's the first year to have a race at this particular venue. I've heard different reports on how hilly the terrain is, but I guess we'll just have to hit it to find out. Looks like nice weather.

Lake Hefner Strava leaderboard

No comments:

Post a Comment