Saturday, April 4, 2015

2015 Tall Chief Road Race and NWA plus the local stuff.

I started this post 3 weeks ago so I guess I'll finish it. I've got 2 road races in so far this year. This year so far has been a little weird in that a few of the races that were planned early on have been cancelled. Results wise things aren't going quite as well as last year, but not too bad. We've been in a position to win or get podium spots at the end of most of the races. There's lots of racing coming up, but I'm not sure what I want ones I'll be doing. For sure the crits around the pro-am and Tulsa tough, but everything else is just a week to week decision.

The last 2 wheeler crits have been fun. I'll probably do most of them through June before my schedule changes up. Anyway, here's my Wheeler highlight videos from the last 2 weeks.




 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joey -
    How come you haven't posted anything new in a while? Your blog is awesome.

    Tracey
    (your sister)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks Tracey!
      Just mostly time crunched and I've gotten more into making youtube videos. I'll get back on it soon!

      Delete