Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rolling into the 2014 race season

 So far this season has been going pretty good. I guess as far as our race team is going, it's going very good. We've got a couple guys that moved up to category 2's (Micah and Dylan) and a cat 1 from Kansas (Bob aka "the motorcycle") on the team now and the results so far have gone very well. Lot's of wins and podiums already.

There's a new Tuesday night race series that's officially going on now through September at the old Downtown Air-park. I got second the first race after getting into a 3 man break early in the race. Here's a few pictures that Kyle Bybee took:






Jason Waddel 1st, me 2nd, and Evan Bybee 3rd

Time has been pretty tight lately, so I haven't had much time to keep this updated, but I've actually have a few random posts I've been working on. I'm also officially a cat 1 now. My team mate Rob and I requested our upgrades last week and we both got approved!


No comments:

Post a Comment