Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More big miles and high heat!!!!

So I guess with today being the first day that it's not July, it's time for some hardcore recovery. It came at a pretty good time also because today it got up to 112 degrees! I went outside a few times just to see what it felt like. It wasn't really any different than 104 or so, at least not that I could tell.

Anyway, I just decided to do some easy commute to work rides for the last 2 day of the month and not go for the 1500 miles. Maybe next year. I ended up with a little over 1450, which is still about 150 miles over my highest month ever

Big miles July 2012

Some of the dirt roads I hit a couple of weeks ago. They go for endless miles it seems.


We ride these roads a lot during the winter. I've been getting the itch to ride them now. Maybe get some good tune-up rides before the CX season gets going.


I saw this guy when I was driving home today. Nothing like a cigarette on a scooter when it's 112 degrees out



No comments:

Post a Comment