Sunday, July 24, 2011

Firehill practice crit videos and big miles July progress

If you haven't seen these videos yet, and have the time, here they are. They were filmed by my team mate Rob with a camera mounted on his bars. Each segment is about 15 minutes long. There's some pretty crazy looking clouds that were around, but we never got rained on.

This is the start. Just a lot of attacking. Evan runs over Biff on the left side aroung the 11:40 point.


Second part. Rob attacked and got away with Evan (DNA). I bridged up later with Andy (DNA) and Dave (OKC Velo).
The end didn't go quite like I wanted. I wasn't in a good position to jump when Evan took off at the end. I wasn't sure how the race was going to go because I hadn't done any high intensity for some time prior to the race, but I was good to be able to stay in and race.

The big miles July goal is going well. So far I've got 1100 miles in, and still have a week left.

No comments:

Post a Comment