Thursday, March 25, 2010

Frankenbike project

I'm trying to piece a TT bike together for the time trial at Lake Overholser this Saturday. Not quite sure it's going to happen due to I didn't allow enough time to get all the parts together. It's definitely a weird mix of random parts. Some mine, some borrowed, some good parts off wrecked bikes, blemished frame, Etc. It should go pretty good with some fast wheels. I'm gonna run my stock powertap wheel first for a baseline test. The goal is to get into the 17's at the Overholser course. The summer race series TT's will be out there also, so plenty of opportunities to get my times dialed in.

1 comment:

  1. Nice stuff Joey... I run a wheelbuilder.com cover on my wheel and it's fine with just electrician's tape to hold it on. For sure you'll go under 18 this year!!! All I've got to lend are TT helmets so let me know if you need one (brand new Limar and brand new Bell Vortex).

    ReplyDelete